If you have any questions for us, please feel free to contact us using the following:
Person in charge: François Lachambre
Title: Vice-president of Finance
Phone: (514) 316-4949
Address: 4 Place du Commerce, bureau 310, Verdun (Qc) H3E 1J4
Privacy and User Use Policies
We are committed to protecting your identity and the personal information you share with us. This policy applies to all personal information we collect through our website.
What personal information we collect:
The personal information we collect includes data you actively provide, or we obtain from third parties, business partners, other users, and service providers. This may include:
- Your Contact Information/Identifiers: Such as your name, username, email address, phone number, IP address, and any other identifiers you provide when accessing our Service.
- Your Payment Information: Including billing name, address, and credit card or other payment details.
Additionally, we gather personal information through your interactions with Funeral 365, our website, software and applications, and services. This can involve:
- Account Information: Details such as usernames, account numbers, phone numbers, language preferences, titles, and departments of account holders.
- Information from Non-Funeral 365 Services: Obtained through integrations with our platforms or other means, including social media account data, single-sign-on service tokens, and Google/Apple/Microsoft sign-in tokens.
- User Content: Files, communication content, or any information you or other users upload, provide, or grant access to.
- Geolocation Information: Details about your location when using our services.
It's important to note that users and participants have control over the content they provide, which may include various categories of personal information.
Use of personal information
- Providing and Improving Services: Your personal information is used to deliver and improve our Services, fulfilling your orders, posting your comments, and other contributions related to funeral activities. We also employ this data for business administration, development, and meeting contractual obligations.
- Risk Mitigation and Security: To safeguard your privacy and enhance our data security measures, we utilize your personal information for internal audits, to conduct data security tests, and to ensure the safety of our clients, staff, and assets.
- Communication and Marketing: We may communicate with you about our Services, respond to queries, and may offer additional products or services based on your preferences.
- Legal Compliance and Rights: Your personal information is used to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies. We may also use it to investigate claims of illegality, provide legal advice, or exercise our legal rights in response to court orders, government subpoenas or warrants.
- Corporate Transactions: In the event of mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, or other corporate events, your personal information may be used as part of the transition process.
Additionally, we may aggregate, anonymize, or de-identify your personal information for lawful purposes.
Certain jurisdictions necessitate a "lawful basis" for processing personal information. In such cases, our processing activities rely on your consent, the necessity of performance of our contract with you, legal obligations, or our legitimate interest in enhancing Services and managing our operations. The lawful basis for processing End User personal information is determined by our Clients.
Funeral 365 does not knowingly provide products or services directly to children under the age of 16, or knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or about children under the age of 16. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 has disclosed personal information to Funeral 365, please contact-us.
We have established and consistently uphold practical and suitable technical and organizational safeguards to preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and security of your personal information. However, it's essential to understand that no security measures are entirely foolproof. When you submit your information through our website, the information is protected both online and offline. However, we are not responsible for websites or services linked from or to this website, including information and content contained therein. While we take substantial precautions, we cannot ensure or guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Furthermore, we retain your personal information only for a duration that is reasonably necessary to accomplish the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. This includes preventing fraud, aiding investigations, defending against legal claims, and exercising our legal rights. Once these purposes have been fulfilled, we ensure the timely and responsible disposal of your information.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. If you reject the cookie, you may not be able to fully use all the functionality of Our Products. Session ID cookies are required to store relevant information as a user moves from page to page. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on Our Products.
Notice regarding policy changes
Moreover, if we intend to employ your Personally Identifiable Information differently from what was communicated during the initial collection, we will inform you via email. Users will have the option to decide whether they consent to their information being used in this modified manner. Your choice and privacy remain our utmost priority.
To contact us
You may contact us at any time using the contact-us form in the following cases:
- You would like to update your personal information;
- You would like to withdraw your consent to receive communications from us; or
- You have comments on the way we process personal information.